Is anybody out there?

It's hard to know whether this project is alive. The links to the
mailing lists archives are broken, and the homepage says the CVS access
is down. But actually CVS access seems to be working, for me at least, I
was able to check out stuff, although I can't tell whether it has been
updated recently, oddly enough the cvs web interface doesn't show any dates.
So ...
is there anyone home?

[Kernel]     [Linux ia64]     [DCCP]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Architecture]     [Linux SCSI]     [Linux Hams]

Add to Google Powered by Linux