Sums added

As requested, I have added sums files for each file in the /elks/ folder on my server.

Of course, my ugly evil win32 ports of GNU utilities will still royally P.O. your Linux ones.

I'm very slowly transitioning to Linux. My problem is that I want a clean system, and of course it takes a lot of work to compile, package, and install stuff yourself. My main problem is that I'm so used to Windows key combinations and whatnot that the Linux way of doing things keeps beating the tar (no pun intended) out of my productivity.

What maniac designed the cut-and-paste that you use in Xedit anyway?

Jody

[Kernel]     [Linux ia64]     [DCCP]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Architecture]     [Linux SCSI]     [Linux Hams]

Add to Google Powered by Linux