Re: Sugestions !! new issues

Vikas Kumar wrote:
Fredrik S�derlund wrote:
>>>Compiler howto is there any small compilers out there ? to work for you
>>>on the ELKs system

Yes, there is an ACK compiler i think and a bcc compiler as well i
think. otherwise just learn 8086 assembly and use an assembler. it is
not that difficult if you already know C.

regards,
vikas

I *think* he means a compiler to use inside a live ELKS system, but I can't be sure, this guy's English is too broken to really tell.

But, alas, with such horrible English, all you can do is speculate on what they are trying to say, you can never be sure on any of it.

The real problem with C++ for kernel modules is: the language just sucks.
	-- Linus Torvalds