Dyslexia and Broken English [OT]

There is no place for this hostility on this list.

Please make this discussion private if you wish to continue it.

Thank you.

Jody Bruchon

Segin wrote:
Fredrik Söderlund wrote:

On Tuesday 02 May 2006 21.57, Segin wrote:

Fredrik � wrote:

Screenshots maybe "thou i don't now how to fix that" emulation boch ?
User programs is there any out there more than there is Today ?
have read some were that there is a form of snake fore it ? anyone nows ?

Compiler howto is there any small compilers out there ? to work for you
on the ELKs system

Tips = Hints ! on howto get things to work etc.....

Kindly regards Fille

    ------ >
      \

------

A Galileo could no more be elected president of the United States than
he could be elected Pope of Rome.  Both high posts are reserved for men
favored by God with an extraordinary genius for swathing the bitter
facts of life in bandages of self-illusion.
        -- H. L. Mencken
-

""""Here's a tip: vastly improve your English skills."""""

And Heres a Tip For you my friend Learn to Take people whit Dyslexia WHIT SOME Manors and ethics and moral and you will grow allot wiser on the path you travel becorse only with true Human dignity you will find you're true Value Kindly Regards Fille

That isn't Dyslexia, that is a person in some odd country that just choose to annoy us with very mangled English. Nobody I know can make any real sense out of it, besides that this person is trying to use Bochs for ELKS, and that's a bit iffy. My email client marked this as spam, it's so horrible!

By the way, Dyslexia sufferers produce better english than this, please stop trying to blame blantant stupidity on a medical disorder. While you're at it, try rewriting all the Linux kernel modules in C++ and sending the patches back to Linus.

-