Re:

Segin wrote:
� wrote:

Hi!

I have subscribed to this mailing list 14 days ago. This is the first message i've received.
I would like to do the same. Is ELKS dead forever?

Yes, not much is going on these days. 8^<
I've been with his project for along time. It has been quite for a while now.

Who the hell knows. Now, on ELKS development, I have hacked together a "alternative" libm for ELKS. It consists of Minix 2 and OpenSolaris (no shit) code, and I am currently trying to find of libm functions that are nice to have, kk, let me pack my bowk..., much better. Now, the most important thing to remember here is licensing. ELKS is LGPL/GPL. Minix 2 is BSD. OpenSolaris is CDDL. This provides us with a clash. Pot, the GPL, and the CDDL license, and you are concocting an illegal mess, GPL code cannot legally link against CDDL code. THC loves the GPL with the BSD license, so all's fair in love and war.

Wow! Sounds good to me!
James

-