Re: ModemData txt

Victor,

The error message seems to indicate that the "patch" utilities are not
installed.  Unfortunately your Ubuntu Hardy release is so old, that
Ubuntu is no longer supporting Hardy level packages at
http://http://packages.ubuntu.com/

You would be much better served by installing a currently supported
Ubuntu release before working on your modem support.

Or preferable as mentioned earlier, try to switch to some type of
minimal broadband support, which will have standard Linux drivers.

MarvS