Re: RAJATKUMAR ZALA, INDIA, kernel 3.8.0-19-generic

Dear Rajatkumar,

You need to look/download/install a program called usb modeswitch or similar

Product: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM

For instance here:

http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/bb/viewtopic.php?t=742

or here:

and here which may help more?

http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/bb/viewtopic.php?p=2262

Hope one of these links guides to get your modem working correctly :)

Best Regards,

Antonio