Re: Fwd: Pepe Rodriguez Cuba kernel 3.2.0-24-generic-pae

Miriam,

Since you have the dgmodem package working in Cuba, would you please
work with Sergitus?

Sergitus,
      The first think to check is whether the modem driver is loaded.
Check with:
$ lsmod | grep dgc
If it is not thus displayed, you may need to load it manually with:
$ sudo modprobe DriverName

Copy to Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as you progress.

MarvS