Re: Pepe Rodriguez Cuba kernel 3.2.0-24-generic-pae

Miriam

http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/dgc/index.php DGC  drivers support
your USB modem:
Conexant USB  CX93010 ACF
Separately I'll send you an updated support package.  Lazaro or Cary
may also be helpful.

Neither the cdc_acm or  slamr drivers can be helpful and should not be
loaded as they may interfere
Preferable uninstall the entire sl-modem-* packages if they were used
to install slamr.
snd_hda_intel is a needed audio driver.

Lazaro & Cary,  Mint Linux is an off shoot of Ubuntu, so all the
regular Debian/Ubuntu procedures should  be effective.   Packages will
be needed to support compiling:
linux-headers-3.2.0-23-generic
linux-headers-3.2.0-23

MarvS