Re: Onay, Cuba, kernel 3.8.0-19-generic

Alex0,

The core problem is that the compile of the drivers is failing.  Among
them, ungrab-winmodem is fairly simply code, so most likely there has
been some change in general compiling machinery causing these
failures.  I am traveling through mid-June and may not be able to help
much.  But I am copying to the Ubuntu maintainer who is more code
proficient than I.

In the meantime I suggest you install the prior linux-mage-Version.deb
+ linux-headers-version.deb, under which the drivers compiled.  Such
older kernels+modules most often do retain functionality aftre a
Distribution upgrade.

MarvS