Re: Re: problem

Jafar,

ModemData.txt provides the following lines to help you fix the problem:

 Versions adequately match for the compiler installed: 4.6.3
             and the compiler used in kernel assembly: 4.6

 linux-headers-3.2.0-23-generic-pae resources needed for compiling are
not manifestly ready!
 The patch utility is needed for compiling ALSA drivers, and possibly others.

 If compiling is necessary packages must be installed, providing:
	 linux-headers-3.2.0-23-generic-pae

If a driver compilation fails, with message including some lack of
some FileName.h (stdio.h for example), then
Some additional kernel-header files need installation to /usr/include.
The minimal additional packages are libc6-dev
and any of its dependents, under Ubuntu linux-libc-dev

If an alternate ethernet connection is available,
$  apt-get update
$  apt-get -s install linux-kernel-devel
will install needed packages.
For Debian/Ubuntu related distributions, run the following command to
display the needed package list:

Otherwise packages have to be found through http://packages.ubuntu.com
Once downloaded and transferred into a Linux partition,
they can be installed alltogether with:
$ sudo dpkg -i *.deb

So you would need the above packages or the autoconf part that Marv
recommends whichever is easier for you to do.  Try getting the above
packages and run the ./configure script again.

Regards,

Antonio