Re: Can you erase /etc/init.d/537_boot ?

Andrew,

Yes indeed, the boot in recovery mode did it perfectly. I took advantage of this day to review the ungrab-windom.c code and the intel 537 code. However, I still get a NO DIALTONE. Can you manually dial using your phone appartus the phone numbers in /etc/wvdial.conf and ~/wvdial.conf and tell me whether you get a DAILTONE and a carrier ?

Antonio,

You may download http://vouters.dyndns.org/Intel/ungrab-winmodem-20120705.tar.gz I added to it 537 modems at least the ones handled by the Intel 537EP driver. Also I changed somehow the code.

Awaiting for Andrew's response.
Best regards to both.