Re: I am bothered by the serial driver - Can't SSH to your Ubuntu computer

Dear Andrew,

I would try to modify the scripts to run ungrab-winmodem first and
then add the modprobe 537 core.  I had such a fix but for smarlink
modems, but on this one, I would belive that Phillipe can suggest how
to make the changes.  If it would be done without a fix to the startup
script,

$ sudo modprobe -r 537
$ sudo modprobe ungrab-winmodem
$ sudo modprobe 537

then attempt wvdial.  I hope I am not wrong in my assumption as to how
to do this.

Regards,

Antonio