From: Philippe Vouters [mailto:philippe.vouters@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:59 AM
To: Andrew Merczynski-Hait
Cc: Antonio Olivares; Linmodems; Marvin Stodolsky; Jacques Goldberg
Subject: No news !!! What is going on ????

Andrew,

You are too irresponsive to reasonnably support you the way things have gone
so far. Not counting the +6 hours time shift between you and me.
The only way I can admit to continue to support you is that you enable me a
remote root access to your Dell computer. This is just in case you are
really interested in having your 537EP modem working.

--
Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
SIP: sip:Vouters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx