Re: PCTel fro kernel 3.1

Just a little update for the list. I finally managed to find a little time to dust off the old modem test box and compile the latest stable kernel on it (3.4.4). The pctel driver refuses to compile because the setup script does not expect to see kernels beyond 2.6. I have now fixed the configure script and it seems to compile without problems on 3.4.4.

If anyone wants to test this new configure script, please let me know and I'll send it to you. If it works on a reasonable number of kernels, then I'll publish an update to the driver package.

Best regards,

     Robert