Intel 536EP/537 new driver

Dear everyone,

The problems corrected are the following:
1/ The driver failed to compile under 3.3.4 kernel.
2/ Worked upon kernel oops.

Now both $ efax -vewinchmart and $ stty -F /dev/modem -a work correctly without any kernel oops. This has been tested with a 536EP modem.

Because we switched to VoIP for cost reasons, I am unable to test with wvdial, kppp, hylafax, minicom. If someone is willing to make tests, his feedback remains welcomed. Also if someone else is owning a 537EP modem, I'd be glad to hear from.

Yours truly,

--
Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
URL:http://vouters.dyndns.org/