Re: At commands

Here's my ModemData.txt

I don't need the whole set of AT commands, just the one who disable the carrier detecting, the full duplex audio transmission and the "stop receiving" code...

The first one is optional because if I wanna make a call, I can just record the number's tone and make a script to call them in the right order from the number... But it's a un-fency solution...