Re: Installed kppp despite VoIP and played with [

Dear Wolfgang, Ludwig and Jacques,

It has been a real pleasure for me to closely collaborate with all of you. Everyone did make his best. As we say in France: "To the impossible, no one is obliged".

I do however think that if Wolfgang and Ludwig keep in touch and closely share together the knowledge they acquire on openSUSE 11 especially regarding the networking aspect, they will get a better experience from OpenSUSE, instead their current "so many broken features" feeling. With their close collaboration, they may eventually submit patches to the openSUSE maintainers which will in turn benefit the whole openSUSE community.

If Wolfgang, Ludwig and eventually Jacques are unskilled regarding how to create and use Linux style patches, they may refer to
http://vouters.dyndns.org/tima/OpenVMS-Latest_Linux_diff_and_patch_for_OpenVMS.html
(for its PROGRAM NOTES chapter. Forget the rest)

With my very warmest regards to everyone.
Philippe
--
Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)