Re: Suse 12.1

Thomas,

If you Google search with "linux/init.h" , you will get cogent info.

But on my Ubuntu system, the problem doesn't exist with the 3.0.n
compiles being managed by the DKMS update system.
So DKMS knows where to find the newer files.h

Since I'm not under Linux now, I'll send you cogent DKMS command info later.

MarvS