About your request upon the 537 driver. I am confused

Patrick,

All your mails come from pbinternetsolutions.com. During these Saturday and Sunday, you never worked on the problem you submitted me and did not provide me with more inputs.

So my question to you : who is really having the main benefit of the work I am doing ? You for your private interest and usage or actually pbinternetsolutions.com, your company ????

I have always been fund to really know whom I actually spend my energy and intelligence for.
--
Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)