Re: Modem works in ubuntu 9.04 but not in 10.10

But my Kernel is > Linux alabd 2.6.35-22-generic #35-Ubuntu SMP
it's not 3.0 series in ubuntu 10.10 .

Now How to solve problem ?
and How does this guide is written for 10.10  ?
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=10100007#post10100007

mine is 10.10
maybe becuase that guide is for usb modem not pci like mine .