Re: agrsm-tools.deb update.

Marvin,

Many thanks for your ongoing help.

The modem is built into the laptop, so I doubt I can change that.

I do however (and my preferred route) is via a Bluetooth modem, which I
can "see" but cannot seem to communicate with - is any of the debugging
we have done relevant to that? Or is there someone you can recommend who
may be able to help? The modem is a Trust 14019 Bluetooth 56K Modem, and
I use a Newlink NLUSBBT-100 Bluetooth dongle.

Many thanks for all your help.

Kind Regards,

Ian