Re: Wisecom Installation Issue (Nearly) Solved?

Jacques, The USB cable I have has a male DB25 connector that plugs into my Wisecom modem where a standard 25-Pin RS-232 cable would usually go. That is how KPPP detected my modem in the first place.

Anyway, I have a question for everyone. I came across some information about an MCT USB-RS232 serial adapter, which is similar, though not identical, to the adapter I have now.

Apparently someone developed a driver for this adapter called umct, and I'm thinking if the cable I have is somehow similar to the MCT adapter, I could obtain the 'umct' driver and install it. As yet, I don't know if anyone still offers it, but I thought I'd pass on the information.

Arthur