Re: agrsm-tools.deb update.

Ian,

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Ian Smith <ismith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Antonio,
>
> Does this mean that the code isn't being loaded correctly, or have I
> done something wrong (again)?!

No, it means that unloading script unloaded needed agrmodem &
agrserial kernel modules :(

> The failure in wvdialconf comes after the four lines with "Modem Port
> Scan<*1>:" in them - and so the line concludes " S29  S30  S31
> ian@ian-laptop:".
>
> Does that help?

Nope.  It does not.  If the modules (agrserlal.ko and agrmodem.ko) are
loaded and you try to run
$ sudo wvdialconf /etc/wvtest

your machine will hang/freeze/panic :(  If you run unloading script,
it is somehow unloading important modules. If it will eliminate
unneeded modules.  If you run and get a panic, take a picture and send
it to us.

Regards,

Antonio