Re: agrsm-tools.deb update.

Jacques,

My apologies - I will try to give as much information as possible. I am
most grateful for all your help, but I didn't appreciate that my
situation hadn't been observed before.

On completion of the sudo modprobe command, I don't get any message -
only a fresh command line.

On the wvdialconf command. I get (from memory) a listing containing S1
S2 .... I can try to run the command again, but I may not be able to
capture the output - unless a photo would suffice.

After the output, the command line prompt was appended to the current
line, not on a new line - at that point, the mouse cursor still worked.
When I hit Enter, then the laptop froze.

When I said the laptop "froze", the mouse cursor had disappeared, and no
keyboard inputs generated any response.

My only way to restart the laptop was to depress the "On" button for
several seconds.

I have looked for wvtest.conf but cannot seem to locate it, and the
searches throughout my laptop are taking a long time without any
results. Where should I find it?

Kind Regards,

Ian