Re: USB-Modem, slusb and kernels later than 2.6.24

On 05/20/2011 04:56 PM, Antonio Olivares wrote:

Bernd,

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Bernd Weber<weber.bernd@xxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi Antonio,

thank you for the link. The slusb.ko is compiled now. But a "make
install" only installs the slamr.ko into the
/lib/modules/kernel/extra-directory. Even when I copy the module
manually, modprobe doesen't find the module:
modprobe slusb

Do you have any ideas?
run
# depmod -a
or
$ sudo depmod -a
then
$ sudo modprobe slusb
or
# modprobe slusb

Regards,

Antonio
Regards

Bernd

Antonio Olivares schrieb:
Bernd,

Please check the following pages out:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg883918.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg883985.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg884183.html

Check them out and see if you can get it working on your system?

Regards,

Antonio