Re: FilipGhitescu, Romania, kernel 2.6.32-26-generic-pae

Thank you for your help. I managed to make it work. Here is what I did
after downloading and installing the indicated packages:

1) sudo argsm-test
2) installed the latest version of efax-gtk (via repository: sudo
add-apt-repository ppa:eugenesan/ppa )
3) sudo apt-get update
4) sudo apt-get install efax-gtk

I used the information from the argsm-test about the modem port to
configure efax-gtk.

Many thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Filip