Re: any news about redhat 'advanced server' versions?

Jay Turner wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 10:50:09AM -0700, Ian Holsman wrote:
> > does anyone know if/when the next version of the AS server will be
> > shipped and if it will be based on RH8.0.
 Advanced Server 2.1 was released on or around 29th May, and "Major
Advanced Server releases will occur approximately every 12-18 months." (a
quote from http://www.redhat.com/software/advancedserver/features/ ). So
the next AS version won't be released until May 2003 at the earliest,
and 8.1 should be out by then (March/April at a guess).

> Can't answer the second question as I have not the slightest what
> "RH8.0" is.
But everyone else on the list does, and a handful of us are even running
it!
	Michael Young