Re: Red Hat Lunix 8 with DVD

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:19:20 -0500
Thomas Dodd <ted@cypress.com> wrote:

#
# I wonder if the Pro version if RHL will include both CD and DVD
# versions? Anyone seen a comparison of RHL-8.0 Pro and Personal
# yet?

Hrm, I was under the impression taht due to certian licensing, Red Hat
couldn't release on a DVD in the US.  ONly in the UK.  UK's Red Hat
has been on DVD for years.  Can anybody from Red Hat speak on this?

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: