Re: Release Date (according to Amazon)

On Tuesday 24 September 2002 10:40 am, Mark C scribbled in crayon on a yellow
legal pad:
> On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 06:16, HoytDuff wrote:
> > Hmmm. Mandrake 9.0 final has been sent to the mirrors.
> > Curious timimg.
>
> I've tried it (just for fun), even though I would never switch to
> Mandrake (personal opinion and loyalty really), but it defiantly doesn't
> seem as polished or as much thought has gone into it compared the RH 8.0
>
> Mark

I follow them both. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. Actually, each
ditrso I have tried has a few unique and useful functions.

--
Hoyt
http://www.maximumhoyt.com

Remember that amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic.