Re: RedHat Retailers in hte UK

Well you know there is amazon.co.uk:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/026-6079794-8312453

If the link above doesn't work, bring up Amazon.co.uk and search their
site on "Red Hat 8".

Another possibility is one that I'm thinking of doing. Just download the
ISO images and buy an RHN basic subscription.

I'm wondering what is packed in the boxed sets these days, especially
since Red Hat is now almost a part of Oracle.

Bob Cochran