Re: Gnome Desktop Only

I agree that KDE should be dropped, while keeping all the necessary
libraries for running KDE applications.

What refers to new icons, I like them better than GNOME or KDE icons.

There are some important features that have to be ported over to GNOME
before dropping KDE.

One of them is the possibility of seamlessly accessing files via sftp
protocol by using sftp:// type of URLs.