Re: unsubscribe

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 17:21:19 -0700, jdow wrote:

> From: "Thom Paine" <thom@ac-services.ca>
>
> > On Sat, 2002-09-21 at 12:55, bryan dees wrote:
> > > unsubscribe
> > >
> > > =====
> > > Bryan Dees
> >
> > no again jar jar.

> Indeed, not allowing Yahoo web mail users to resign is one of the
> penalties here for being a bonehead. They are left in twisty little
> passages wandering this way and that until they figure out how to
> read the exit maps that are posted in *EVERY* message from the list.
>
> {^_^}

I would appreciate if some of you on this list had better comments
than making fun of lame "unsubscribe" messages.

Consider not replying to such messages in the future. Let them find
out for themselves why unsubscription doesn't work that way.

Michael

--
"I don't need luck. I got a system. I play all the odd red numbers."
- Danny Wilde (The Persuaders!)