RE: redhat network

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002, Johan Hendriks wrote:

> Yes today there is maintenence but not the whole week before i guess
> I did not succeed to update my new system the whole week.
 Firstly, there haven't been any new updates for a couple of weeks, and I
strongly doubt there will ever be any more on the null channel.
 Secondly, there is a valid reason for up2date to be so busy, namely
people who haven't touched it for ages rediscovering up2date following the
appearence of the slapper worm, in the same way that it is always busy
following the release of security updates on Redhat's existing
distributions.
	Michael Young