Re: rpm-4.1-1.0 hanging when installing/upgrading apps

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 20:20, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> Just don't interrupt/kill/disturb RPM when it is working (patience
> is the key), and you should be kind of safe, with removing the __db*
> files as a work-around for a minor problem.

I personally wouldn't call this minor, this is the main package
management tool and its still got what I would class as a major bug in
in.
workarounds are fine for individuals at home, but when you enter the
corporate desktop, I'm pretty sure they are just going to do this, or
tolerate this.

Mark

--
---
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;