Re: UI design [was Owen Taylor's pape]

On Friday 20 September 2002 14:16, Chris Kloiber wrote:
> And do those numbers include all of Google, including
> http://www.google.com/linux

Ask Google. I personally don't use the /linux (or is it linux.) part of
Google.

> > Allowing for all that, we're still miniscule. We may be ahead of Apple
> > numerically, but probably not much.
> >

> > In case you haven't noticed, we're also mostly male.
>

> It's not politically correct to be caught noticing female co-workers
> anymore. :(

There aren't many that I've noticed on _any_ of the lists I'm on.

Take a look at this:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2002/09/16/platform.html

--

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.