package updaqtes or release candidate?

        There are still a lot of bugs that seem to be still open. When I
run up2date,
I get the standard message about the server being too busy. Rawhide
doesn't eeem to
have anything of recent date (i.e. within the last week).

        Would it be asking prematurely if there will be more updates
*or* a relelase
candidate?

            Elton ;-)

--