Re: Owen Taylor's paper

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 06:47, John wrote:

> In (null) I find the order and labelling of buttons varies, and that's just in
> GNOME.

But as I'm sure you know, Gnome is working on the H.I.G, and sadly a lot
of apps do not follow that, when they do there will be more uniformity
in the Gnome desktop as a whole.

I cannot really comment on Kde as I never use it, as try to avoid using
it where a gnome apps does the job, but thats just my personal opinion,
but having a uniformed layout on bot is a good idea, as neither are
going away, so the better they can interact, the easier it would be for
the average user to use either app.

Mark

Mark

--
---
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;