Re: Problem with XFree86/3d acceleration

On 14 Sep 2002, Louis Garcia wrote:

>Date: 14 Sep 2002 22:51:41 -0400
>From: Louis Garcia <louisg00@bellsouth.net>
>To: limbo-list@redhat.com
>Subject: Re: Problem with XFree86/3d acceleration
>
>Would this fix bug 73479? You know when rawhide will start syncing
>again?

No, there's another Radeon fix for that bug that is being worked
on currently however.  I'll update the report when the status
changes, and we can update rawhide with packages for testing.

TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris		ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris
OS Systems Engineer