Re: ATI R128 chipset and DRI lockup

Thanks mike for the info.  I did find the bugzilla entry, my bad.  I
loaded null on the desktop (no critical files here) and DRI works great
now.  Thanks for the fix.

The XFree I was running was the current ZFree up2date available on the
date posted.

Once again, thanks for the fix, now I can play my dvd's AND play
chromium, talk about fun.