Re: Radeon 8500 xv problems,

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Shaun Savage wrote:

>Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:08:40 -0700
>From: Shaun Savage <savages@savages.net>
>To: limbo-list@redhat.com
>Subject: Radeon 8500 xv problems,

>DVD and games does not work. there is a patch already fo XFree86
>
>Then you can watch DVD's, I subimmited a patch that was too big for the
>maillist

If you've got a patch for Radeon 8500 that fixes problems, please
open a bug report in bugzilla, and explain the problem, and
attach the patch.  Please be as detailed as possible, and include
steps for reproducing the problem.

I will investigate the issue and potentially add the patch to
XFree86.

--
Mike A. Harris		ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris
OS Systems Engineer