Re: News gateway for this list?

On Saturday 07 September 2002 19:42, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Pretty drastic method just to escape SPAM. But Yahoo's filter is too
> limited, because it can only move mail into a "Trash" folder which
> accounts to the total quota.

That hasn't been a problem for me so far.

I don't know how I'd access the trash folder by POP3, but if I could I'd
simple run a little perl to delete its contents unseen, undownloaded.

There's a yahoo project at Sourceforge. I suspect it could be bent to the
matter;-)

--

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.