Re: UP2DATE: cannot complete up2date of packages.

Michael Schwendt wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:17:47 -0400, Elton Woo wrote:
>

>>        I've had to do a clean install of ((null)), and I cannot
>>        select
>>the "Forward"
>>button to continue the transaction. IIRC, someone had directed me to
>>change a "FALSE" to "TRUE" in a python script, but I cannot remember
>>the name nor location of the script file.
>>
>>        Several searches in my mailbox and trash, and I cannot find
>>        the
>>original post.
>>Would someone kindly direct me to the *.py file?  TIA
>>

>"up2date -u" should do as that would run the text-mode version.
>Or run "up2date" in virtual console.

    Thanks, I found the file /usr/share/rhn/up2dat_client/gui.py. After some
struggling in a console, I managed to get everything updated.... at one
time,
I had to do up2date -u --nosig to get it to install certain unsigned
packages...

        All *this*, and I'm still continuing the fight with the print
system... >-(

            Elton.

--
eltonwoo@videotron.ca - ICQ #149608718 - Montreal (Quebec), CANADA.