antivirus: dazuko (potential conflicts with firewalling and betacode)?

            I wonder why there is no antivirus package included in the
beta.
IMHO, testing a beta ought to take into consideration of possible 'false
alarms'
that might trigger whilst an antivirus utility is present.
 ... or possible conflicts with firewalling and other security devices.

            That said, I have installed the latest version of H+BEDV's
Antivirus
which requires the dazuko.o module. The link from http://www.hbedv.com
no longer exists, but instead a separate URL: http://dazuko.org.

            Perhaps it's merely academic curiosity, but any possiblity
of conflicts
when running beta code with antivirus, firewalling and other security
devices?

            Elton ;-)

--
eltonwoo@videotron.ca - ICQ #149608718 - Montreal (Quebec), CANADA.