Re: SPAM - was Re: News gateway for this list?

On Saturday 07 September 2002 01:50, Elton Woo wrote:
>        ... sorry, but I'm in the midst of dealing witht the daily
> KOREAN crap,

Fortunately they haven't found me here yet. However, I don't mind blocking all
of Korea, hotmail, msn and other undesirables.

BTW I have received spam from IBM addresses, Twice, I think, and not for
years. IBM appears to step very heavily on spammers within its ranks.

--

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.