UP2DATE: cannot complete up2date of packages.

        I've had to do a clean install of ((null)), and I cannot select
the "Forward"
button to continue the transaction. IIRC, someone had directed me to change
a "FALSE" to "TRUE" in a python script, but I cannot remember the name nor
location of the script file.

        Several searches in my mailbox and trash, and I cannot find the
original post.
Would someone kindly direct me to the *.py file?  TIA

        Elton.

--
eltonwoo@videotron.ca - ICQ #149608718 - Montreal (Quebec), CANADA.