Re: emacs and null

> Already fixed.

Great!

> Categories=TextEditor;Development;X-Red-Hat-Base;Application;

I assume that this is for setting the application that is
invoked when "Accessories => Text Editor" is selected.
What I want to be able to do is just drag a "GNU Emacs"
menu entry to the desktop (or a toolbar), along with a vim
and nedit icon, etc.  What can I say, I'm multi-editor :-)
Right now I have to manually create launchers, which is a
drag (or actually, it's *not* a drag, if you get my drift).

> It's probably almost exactly 50%/50%.

Then there's no excuse for not having some version of Emacs
in the Programming menu (although "Kitchen Sink" might be
a better category name :-).

Take care,
Jason