A few issues

First, I can't add users with full names containing an apostrophe during the
install.  I tried to add an account (matthew) with full name: Matthew T.
O'Connor, when I hit add, the user info dialog went away as it should, but
the name was not added to the list.  When I tried again using a full name of:
Matthew T. OConnor, everything worked fine.

Second, I'm having some minor auto complete problems while using the shell
(tried this in Konsole, xterm and on tty1).  When trying to run an executable
in a subdirectory, (ex: ./foo/executable )  I type ./f[TAB]  the foo comes up
but adds a space to the end as if it's an executable, instead it should (and
alwasy has) completed foo and added a / to the end since foo is a directory.

I have found a few other things, but those are the two that come to mind off
of the top of myk head.  Are these known issues, is anyone else seeing them?
Are the already posted to redhat as bugs, or should I open up new bugs on
bugzilla for them.

Matt