dhcp problem

Hi,

I've got a quite annoying problem here...

I'm connected to the internet via a dhcp server...
This works fine, using dhclient, except for one case:
When I reboot from windows into linux, it fails to get IP information...

I'm quite sure about the theoretical explanation:
Windows does not release the ip address, so when dhclient is trying to
get eth0 up with a DHCP discover request, the dhcp server notices that
an IP is already bound to this MAC address, and therefore doesn't
reply...

dhcpcd handled this problem correctly. I don't know how, but I think it
just released the ip address itself...

Is there a way to make dhclient do the same thing?

I have to ask this because I noticed that dhcpcd has been removed from
(null)

Thanks

Hans