RE: True Type Fonts

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 13:12, Todd Booher wrote:
> I guess my biggest complaint is with Mozilla.

Well the mozilla port to gtk2 needs to be completed.  The solution you
want is really there..apps just need to get ported to use the gtk2
libraries to gain the extra functionality of AA fonts.

want to see what mozilla will look like when things finally get sorted
out for them, try to run the mozilla binaries this guy put together.

http://tieguy.org/moz-gtk2-xft/old/

-jef